Most of us agree that every day is a Valentine’s Day, but for restaurateurs, 14th February marks a day of extra (special) responsibilities. At that day, the eateries, small or premium are crowded by the lovey-dovey couples who leave no stones unturned to pamper their partners with romantic delicacies (along with efficient service). The restaurants globally, deck up with colors, fragrances and everything that are visually and tastily sweet. The interiors change from every day mundane themes to the decoration of romance and red roses. In this blog, we present to you the quintessential restaurant decor ideas that the entrepreneurs can refer to before the arrival of the D-Day, instead, the V-Day of the year, 2019.
It is not only about valentine day table decorations
Valentine’s Day in a restaurant does not just mean to set the tables with shades of pink, red, pastels and peaches. The day is not a mass festival though, but for the couples, this day is one of their much awaited to dedicate and celebrate love for each other. So how can the restaurateurs stay behind in making their day extra special? The task of choosing valentine’s day restaurant decorations is significant and challenging. The clichés may not go wrong, but the specials make it impressionable and make them keep frequently coming to the restaurant. It is, therefore, crucial to do some good deal of thinking to get the best restaurant decor ideas to up the game.
Unique, elegant, sweet, cozy, comfy- no matter what your valentines day decor ideas are, it is crucial that you keep it simple. You can couple the red velvet curtains with decorative wooden chairs backed with velvet plush for the mood. Or you can put a fantastic centerpiece at the table like a vase and place flowers in the shades of purple, crimsons and pastels. The success of Valentine’s Day restaurant decor ideas lies in keeping the intricate details in mind. If it is handmade, the appeal is more; if you hire an interior designer, the result in that case as well will be awe-striking.
So, here we present, restaurant decor ideas that are worth your consideration for an unforgettable couple-hosting:
- Use some restaurant wall décor that is in line with the mood of the day. Romantic paintings, pictures, posters, upholstery- you think it, the market has it. What’s more, you can also put up glass mirrors on the wall to give your restaurant the classic and elegant look during the V-day. Temporary wallpapers are also a good option in this case, but yes, they can be a tad-bit expensive given the one-day affair you are going to deck your restaurant for. These wallpapers though can fetch you results, profits of which can be counted for the long-term.
- Valentine’s Day decoration ideas for restaurants is very much incomplete without the color Red. It is the color of love, lust, passion and every other thing that is associated with the concept of love. The very 1st article that comes in mind with the term Valentine Red is balloons; be it heart-shaped, drop shaped, round or of any other silhouette, red balloons are always the favorite with couples. Decorate your interiors well with the color and make your guests smile in their day.
- Use chocolates and cakes as romantic decorating ideas for valentines day. Not all things red and pink click; sometimes even white frosted cakes and bespoke chocolates. Imagine this, when the couples enter your restaurant, they get to see the white tiers of frosty goodness decorated with chocolates by the side. The best part? You can offer complimentary slices of the cake or the pieces of chocolates to the guests. Once again, the idea of going complimentary can be expensive, but nonetheless, it will pay off well for restaurant reputation.
- Let’s skip the roses; are you listening to the restaurant interior designer? Interior designing experts are chorally opining the same thing; Valentine’s Day is no more only about roses. It is time that we re-think it. Instead, you can always go for orchids, daisies, lilies, carnations and what not?!
- Some exciting & colorful hydration can amaze your guests their awe. Slice up fresh fruits and put them in your serving water. Offer the flavored water to your customers and see them impressed with this unique addition from valentine’s day business ideas.
- How about some cards? The deck of cards can spruce up your restaurant’s Valentine ’s Day decoration to the next level of creating an impression. Offer your customers to play with them until the food arrives during the dining session. The deck sets the romantic mood without the tinge of any mush.
- Coze-up your restaurant with plush additions like pillows, soft toys in the colors of red, peach and pastel. These will instantly lift the entire setting of your restaurant for the Valentine’s Day.
- Flower chandeliers are fantastic additions to your restaurant décor. These colorful and mighty décor items set the right romantic mood for the couples who are into enjoying not only each other but the setting of their date venue as well.
All you need is an expert
If you are worried about how to do it all, then worry not, give your restaurant the professional help of experts whose impeccable services will help you to achieve every décor goals for the Valentine’s Day. To meet the varied preferences and the requests of the guests on Valentine’s Day, put all your trust on the best restaurant management software.