Point of Sale System (POS) is the most apt software for you if you are into the restaurant business. Monitoring the daily transactions, integrating the staffs, introducing new menu and promotion activities are inevitable part of your business that may often break your nerves down. This is when POS comes to your rescue.
- Efficient data recording: The pivotal requirements of any hospitality industry are to command a stringent control over the labor cost and food cost. This holds true for the restaurant industry as well. A POS system can assist you in maintaining the record of your food stocks and inventories. With the POS, you can monitor the transactions of your restaurant from time to time disabling any foul play that may take place behind the screen. This consequently paves the way for tracking the future business prospects and improving products/services at the lagging points.
- Increase sale through wireless system: Wireless handheld POS system can be highly advantageous to a restaurant owner who focuses on customer satisfaction for a large volume business sale. The wireless handheld devices can save the time of your staffs who otherwise have to wait to access the POS terminal. The wireless technology facilitates you to offer the best service with only few staffs in hand looking over larger sections. Customers can be better taken care of through this system with skilled employees focusing on greeting the customers and attending to their orders.
- Back Office requirements: Efficient linking of your POS terminals can deliver you immediate reports and examine the levels of inventory. Besides, you can even change the menu and price tags on the fly at an incredible speed in the most apt manner by using the POS software. You can also obtain a consolidated payroll section for your employees that will help you in monitoring the salaries, incentives and other financial transactions of your employees.
- Customer related services: Promotion activities like discounts, gift coupons are the handiest tools to attract more and more customers. POS helps you in finding out which promotion schemes are operational at present and can assist you in updating their status for better customer service. In the restaurant industry where CRM (Customer Relations Management) holds the key to ultimate success, POS helps to deliver the best service. Whether it is maintaining the list of food most liked or disliked by your customers or planning of the future promotion activities, POS proves be your ultimate guide.
- Provides time-based details: POS gives you the complete details of the dishes sold along with the time of the day that help you evaluate the most selling dishes and the peak hours of sale in your restaurant. You can also optimize your inventories with an analysis of the sale percentage of your different combination of dishes.
- Allows a smooth flow of business: The point of sale system converges the whole restaurant functioning into one point from where the monitoring work becomes extremely convenient. Before you realize which stocks have finished in your restaurant, the system creates the restocking order.
- Self service system: With POS, you can also introduce self service technology for your customers in your restaurant. The self service technology finds greatest usage with the customers looking for fast food or quick payment options. As per the latest system, the customers can choose their own orders from a touch screen and can pay off by themselves accounting for faster revenue collections and table turns.
At a time when there are plenty of restaurants available to cater to different tastes of customers, you can score higher only by you offer complete satisfaction to each and every customer. This is possible only if you have you and your employees’ hands free of the routine works in the restaurant. Get the POS software and see how your restaurant emerges both in the service criteria and revenue generation.