Diwali is a festival of diyas, candles, crackers and sweets. People eat-out at Restaurants with their friends and family.
All these restaurants serves good food and offer a dine-in experience to pull crowd.
But, have you ever wondered why a few of them are always jam-packed with guests?
Here is a check-list of what practice they follow to deliver a life-time experience to their guests.
Implement it in your restaurant this Diwali and make a difference to your living.
- Treat your guests as the most important person of your business.
- Make them feel that they are the purpose of your business.
- They are not dependent on you. You are dependent on them.
- They do us a favour when they come in.
- Guests are not credit card; they’re human beings with feelings.
- They are essential part of restaurant business.
- They come to us with their preferences and choices. It is our job to fulfil them.
- Give the most considerate attention to them.
- They make it possible for us to earn bread and butter for our living.
- Without them we have to close the doors of the restaurant.
Take a print of this post and affix it at Cash Counter, inside the kitchen and on the bill-board to ensure every staff remembers it.