Software Advice recently shared their article “5 Reasons Retailers Replace their Retail Management System.”
In the article they list the top 5 responses they hear from retailers who want to replace their existing POS system. Here is a quick summary of their findings:
- Improve Ease-of-Use – The biggest challenge we hear from buyers is their current system is non-intuitive and not user-friendly.
- Company Growth – When retailers expand to multiple locations, their single-store system becomes insufficient for managing more than 1 store.
- Poor Service & Support – Software vendors either cannot keep up with demand or they lose their “personal touch.”
- Multi-channel Integration – Many retailers are adding additional retail channels and need a system to support e-commerce websites and mail-order catalogs.
- Upgrading Hardware – An upgrade to new hardware presents a logical opportunity to bring software up to current standards.
Click here to read more.