A popular sweet shop (name withheld) in Kolkata is well-known for their sweets and unique concepts of gift for festive occasions like Diwali. This Dhanteras, I along with my wife went to shop some sweets and gifts for our family and relatives.
- There was nobody to attend us as we roam inside the store for good 20 minutes. We approached the store-staff to help us find the right items to which we were asked to wait for at least 30 minutes.
- Most of their staffs were busy packing the trays and gifts that were pre-ordered. Whichever counter we went to, we were redirected to another counter for help.
- The items put on display were rotten and we were advised not to purchase them.
- There was no price tag on any sweet so the idea of self-help also failed.
- Asked a gentleman at the cash-counter who justified with the saying that “we are working overnights since last couple of nights so bear with us”
The customer globally has become more demanding. These tips will help you to adapt to the growing expectations of customer and deliver them round-the-clock service and more personalized product offerings. FusionRetail protects you from price-cutting and competition pressures and helps you remain fit and lead the race.