Transaction (Retail & Restaurant)
- Now on you can’t assign driver for a Home Delivery order where Delivery Type is set to "Pickup” in the Dispatch Home Delivery.
- Now on kitchen message entered as modifier through keyboard will be shown if press “F11 All Column” button in the Sale Invoice (Touch POS).
- New button “-F Prepared” has been added in the Dispatch Home Delivery (S > T > L). Use this button to change the delivery status to Prepared. Driver can’t be assign to an order without this status.
- Combo selection method has been enhanced to show the available options in a comprehensive format.
- Force Question selection method has been enhanced to show the available options in a comprehensive format.
- Discount Coupon has been enabled with Combo. It will allow you to run combo if coupon code is entered. New field “Is Coupon Applicable = Yes / No” has been added in the Combo Master for this purpose.
- Dispatch Home Delivery (S > T > L) has been enhanced for better driver tracking along with vehicle and meter reading.
- Set “Line Narration = Yes” in the Account Reconciliation Option (Bank Book > “^S Reconcile” > “-O Opt Voucher”) to show Bank Name, Document Number etc entered against the payment collection using Debit / Credit Cards during Sales.
- Set "Prompt to select Seat on Start = Auto" in the Sales Option to auto selection of Seat(s) based on the number of pax entered in the Sale Invoice (Touch POS). If number of pax is >= active seats, then select all the seats.
- Now on SMS will be allowed with or without the +91 prefix.
- New field “Show Cost Price = Yes / No” has been added in the Location Master. When this option is set to "No" then it will display cost price in all related reports as "0" or "1". This is just for the display purposes and hence will not affect database anyway anywhere. More, Purchase Rate and Purchase Value will not be shown in the transactions like Stock Transfer Indent, Stock Transfer, Stock Journal, Physical Stock, Rate Change etc.
- How to manage area wise minimum billing amount and delivery charges for the Home Delivery transaction?