Transaction (Retail & Restaurant)
- Buy most valuable at full price and get rest of the product(s) at 40% discount in the same invoice.
- Scan or select the desired product(s) for return against a particular Sale Invoice.
- Cash Drawer Balancing for efficient cash handling of any denomination along with related print outs and reports.
- Enhancement has been done in the Cash Drawer Balancing report.
- Introducing Day Open and Day Close to minimize business errors.
Transaction (SPA & Salon)
- New button "-U Un Check In" has been added in the Reservations (SPA) to cancel the "Check In" status. Consequently, the status will be changed to "New".
- New button "^U Un Done" has been added in the Reservations (SPA) to cancel the "Done" status. Consequently, the status will be changed to "Check In".
- New button "-E Add Emp" has been added in the Reservations (SPA) to prepare SPA Schedule for selected employee of any other location. Consequently, Schedule for current date will be generated for the employee having current users own Location and Work Plan in it.
- New button "-F3 Cust Sch" has been added in the Reservations (SPA) to see the Customer Schedule Report.
- New button "-P Due Service" has been added in the Advance Customer Detail screen to get the due service document of the selected customer. For more detail please visit : Home Delivery Order Entry (Scan POS) > Step 4: Home Delivery Order Taking > Buttons in the Home Delivery Order Screen.
- SPA Reservation / Appointment can be done 24 hour basis any time before or after the Employee Schedule, even on the off days or holidays. Please set "Schedule Employee beyond Work Plan Hrs = Yes" in the Designation Setup > Change Action Control.
- To order SPA & Salon service packages product child wise, just select Package product in Sale Order. Then press ALT + L at "Product Code" field to select the desired child. Product Child list will not open if Item Type is set to Service in the Product Management. For more detail about package selling of SPA & Salon products please visit: Implementation Guide: Spa & Salon.
- New button “-F Full Report” has been added in the Sale Register, Sale Return Register, Purchase Register and Purchase Return Register. It will show all columns including Item Discount, Item Charges, Other Discount, Other Charges, MOP Breakup, Tax Breakup, Tax Ledger Breakup etc. In the Sale Register it will add two more columns "Food Sale" and "Drink Sale". In the "Food Sale" column it will show those products for which Type is set to Food in the Menu Management. In the "Drink Sale" column it will show those products for which Type is set to Drink in the Menu Management.
- New columns “Profit” and “Margin” has been added in the Top Sold Item and Classified Top Sold Items.
- Day Close Report has been added in the Sales Management > Report. It shows Day Open and Day Close details.
- Employee Schedule Report has been added in the Payroll > Report. It shows work plan of the selected employee for a given date range. Print out of the same has to be given to the employee so that he / she can follow the given schedule.
- New field "Calculate Variance as per Recipe" has been added in the Work Order option. Set it Yes to consider the products used in Recipe only for Work Order Analysis report, else set No to consider all inputs and outputs irrespective of Recipe for Work Order Analysis report.
- New option "Always" has been added for the field "Prompt to select Wait Staff on start" in the Sales Option. If the option "Always" is selected then it will ask for waiter / staff every time you open the table. Please note that in the Sale Invoice (Scan POS), both the option "Always" and "Yes" work same. Order will be based on "Waiter / Staff" selected each time after entering the table.
- New field "Print No of Pax" has been added under the "KOT Print Option" section in the POS Print Option. Set it Yes to print number of pax on KOT.
- Now onward Room Number will be printed on KOT, Coupon and Sale Bill if MOP "Charge to Room" is used in the Sale Invoice (Scan POS) or Sale Invoice (Touch POS).
- Now onward it will print current date and time say "Printed On 12-Nov-2013 05:31 PM" if use "-F5 MOP Summary" button for MOP Summary report, "-F6 Sale Rpt" button for Sale report and "-F7 Stock Rpt" button for Stock report in the Day End Report.