- How can the Tax be calculated on actual item rate even after giving discount?
- Now you can apply No Show Policy for the Room Type(s) in the Rate Card Master.
Transaction (Retail & Restaurant)
- New columns “Tax Name” and “Tax Amt” has been added in the “Column to display on Screen” section of the Purchase Option and all other Purchase Management Transaction Options. This will help to hide Tax Name and Tax Amount columns from the purchase screen which is beneficial for the users of tax free countries.
- How do I select multiple items available for the Combo Offer in one go during sale from Touch POS?
- New button “-F6 Scale Input” has been added to get input of Weigh Scale in the Purchase Transactions, Sale Transactions and Warehouse Transactions.
- Customer Information has been enhanced to record customer’s arrival and departure, with a report to show the corresponding details.
- New button "-Q Calc Qty" has been added in the Sale Order, Sales Challan (Delivery Note), Rejection In, Sale Invoice (Scan POS), Sale Invoice (Touch POS) and Sale Return (Credit Note). Click this button or press ALT + Q to calculate item quantity based on the sale amount entered. This is useful in sweet shops where customer asks to pack sweet of certain value in rounded figure.
- Now onward it will not show the room type that is inactive or does not have room in it, in the Room Status.
- New button “^U Under Stay” has been added in the Room Booking. Use this button to bring forward the check-out to an earlier date. As we press this button, it will ask for “Change Check out Date", this date should be less than check-out date & greater than check-in date and should be greater than or equal to the current date.
- Now you can “Void / Cancel / No Show” whole group bookings or few of the group bookings in one go. In order to select whole group bookings together press CTRL + SHIFT + END keys, or to select few of the bookings click on the required reservations pressing CTRL key. Once required reservations are selected use the “Cancel / Void / No Show” button as the case may be. Consequently, there will be a pop-up to confirm whether the selected reservations are to be “Cancelled / Void / No Show”.
- Restrict room booking for upcoming maintenance work in a predefined manner.
- Following buttons have been added in the Room Status:
- ^K HK Status = Use this button to change the room status as "Clean / Dirty / Touch-up" for the room selected.
- -K HK Task = Use this button to to create new task for the room selected.
- -U Block = Use this button to block a room for the selected date range.
- ^U Unblock = Use this button to unblock a room for the selected date range.
Report (Retail & Restaurant)
- Press F5 key at any report for reopening the same in order to see the updated data. No button has been added for this, you just need to press the F5 key.
- New button “-A Analysis” has been added in the Work Order Register to open the Work Order Analysis Report.
- New report Customer Wise Sales has been added which helps you to know customer's purchasing trend as well as purchasing power.
- Now onward KOT will be printed when a table is moved to another using “M Move Table” button in the Sale Invoice Touch POS, if “Print KOT for Move Table” field is set to “Yes” in the Sales Option.
- Now onward it will print Order Number (HDSerial) on Bill and KOT for easy understanding and digital board call out. It is useful in a quick service restaurant where customer comes to counter and places order. Then he is given a bill and asked to wait till the order is being ready. Once the order is ready, the kitchen staff would like to call out a number which is present in KOT as well as BILL.
- Order Number (HDSerial) will be generated for Quick Mode only, not for Table Mode.
- The number will be reset to 1 automatically on daily basis.
- In KOT: instead of "Table # Quick Mode" it will print "Order # 124".
- In Bill: instead of "Table # Quick Mode" it will print "Order # 124".
- Now you can enter multiple Remote Services in Global Option separated by Comma ",". For example: http://192.168.3.21:6161/fr6, http://192.168.3.121:6161/fr6 etc.
- How can I compare multi location transaction data of Branch with HO?
- Set new sale price of multiple products in one go.