Scenario: I have a Home delivery setting in my Branch1. But, as because customer is a master, FusionRetail 6 is not allowing us to create masters in branch location.
Answer: Please use the following steps,
Changes in HO
- Go to Main > Master Data Management > Others > Customer Master(M> O> C)
- Press Alt + G (or use “–G Gen. Cards”)
- Generate customer cards in a specific range for each branch (e.g. 000002 to 010000 for Branch1, 010001 to 020000 for Branch2 etc.)
- Enter “Starting Serial”
- Enter “Ending Serial”
- Select “Location”, from list, for which you want to generate customer cards.
- Press “Alt + G”
Steps to maintain in Branch:
- Go to Main Menu > Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S>T>T)
- Enter Mobile number
- It will automatically select the details, if already entered.
- If there is no detail about the customer in the database, enter those details.
- Save and create transactions.
- This option is available only for Home delivery transaction in Branch.
- Please use the following link to create customer in branch for Scan POS sale and normal Touch POS.
For more details please visit: