Scenario: It creates confusion when we see List1, List2, List3, Field1, Field2 and Field3 in column chooser of any report. Is there any way by which we can rename the Matrix lists with the captions assigned to them?
Answer: Please follow the steps given below to rename the Matrix Lists in RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6.
Step1: Making changes in Global Option.
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Global Option (T > A > G)
- Come to Matrix Field Caption for Report.
- Type SIZE in List1.
- Type COLOR in List2.
- Type Design in Field1.
Step2: Choosing Matrix Fields from column chooser.
- Go to Main Menu > Warehouse Management > Reports > Stock Statement (W > R > S)
- Press Ctrl +D.
- Right click on Column bar.
- Click on Show Group by Box.
- Drag and Drop Group and Sub Group.
- Press Alt + F3.
- Drag SIZE and COLOR from the list and place in the Column header area.
- Save the Layout,
For more information please visit: