Please use the following steps.
Step1: Mapping the weighing scale barcode nomination in RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Global Option (T> A> G)
- Go to Scale Input Format
- Map your own weighing scale’s barcode format, use the following details.
- E = UPC / EAN
- P = Product ID - 4 Digit
- U = User Defined Code
- W = Weight / Quantity (will be divided by the "weighing scale conversion ratio" in product master)
- R = Product Sale Rate
- A = Amount /100
- X = Check Digit / Prefix / suffix (will not be read)
- For an example, let us assume that your weighing scale generates barcode in XXPPPPWWWWXXX format.
- Put XXPPPPWWWWXXX in the ‘Scale Input Format’
Step2: Setting conversion factor in product
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Inventory > Product Management (M> I> P)
- Enter the product name
- Enter other details
- Set “Weighing Scale Conversion = 1000”, (if you are selling that item in Kg/ltr/mtr etc. else Set “Weighing Scale Conversion = 1”, if you are selling that item in piece).
Step3: Adjust your weighing scale with the product codes of RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6
Step4: Creating sale entry with barcodes, generated from weighing scale.
- Go to Main Menu > Sales Management > Transaction > Sales Invoice (POS)(S> T> S)
- Press Alt + F6 (or you may also use the ‘–F6 Scale Input’ button)
- Scan the barcodes, generated from weighing scale, it will automatically populate data in the sale screen, because the barcode contains product code along with its weight/quantity.
For more detail please visit: