Example: I want Menu Modification at Branch. Is it possible in FusionRetail6?
Now you can modify maters in branch also. This option will work if your IM setting is turned off. To implement this feature please use the following steps…
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Global Option (T> A> G)
- Set ‘Allow Master creation at branch through IM = No’
- Set ‘Allow Offline Master Modification at branch = Yes’
- In this way you can modify your masters in branch.
- But the unique field can’t be modified.
e.g account name - in account master,
e.g. product name, UPC / EAN , UDC in Product Master
- Option is just a master - So we can change the option in branch.
- You can modify printer setting in branch
- You can modify designations, and user masters, customer masters etc.
- If your branch is connected with HO through FTP changes will be automatically affect the HO database, else you have to transfer data manually.
For more details please visit: