Barcode can be printed for the carton boxes (containing products) instead of products (alternate quantity wise barcode). This feature is available in Purchase Order, Purchase, Stock Journal and Opening Stock. To achieve this follow these steps:
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Global Option(T>A>G)
- Set “Use Multiunit = Yes”
- Log out from the software and close it.
- Open the software and log in again.
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Inventory > Product Management (M>I>P)
- Press Alt + L to open product list.
- Select the product for which you want to generate alternate quantity wise barcode.
- Set “Conversion Factor” with desired quantity (example: if you select 20 then it will generate 1 barcode for 20 products)
- Go to Alternate Unit field
- Press Alt + L
- Select unit from list (or you can create a new unit by using Ctrl + N buttons)
- Set ‘Can Change Conversion = yes’
- You can print alternate quantity wise barcode in Purchase Order, Purchase, Stock Journal and Opening Stock.
- Go to any of the above mentioned screen and open the respective Option screen.
- Set ‘Use Multiunit = yes’
- Use “–W Opt Prn Win” button (Alt + w) option in any of the above mentioned vouchers from where you want to take alternate quantity wise barcode printing.
- Set “Print Barcode On = AlternateQuantity” if you want to take barcode print alternate quantity wise.
- You can also set “Print Barcode On = Actual Quantity”, if you want to take barcode print on actual/stock quantity wise.
- Now create a new ‘inward’ entry (as Purchase Order, Purchase, Stock Journal and Opening Stock.)
- Enter the following details:
- A Qty (Alternate Quantity)
- A Unit (Alternate Unit)
- Of (To show and change conversion value. If "Can Change Conversion = Yes" in product master only then you can change conversion value from here otherwise cannot.)
- S Unit (Stock Unit)
- Re Qty (Real Quantity)
- Per Qty (Qty to calculate the rate.)
- Enter other details as MRP, Mark Up etc.
For more details please visit: