Efficiently Using the List Function: In the List, you can locate a data row by typing the initial characters of the values contained in this row.
To locate the nearest row that contains a specific value in a specific column, do the following:
- Focus any cell in the column, against which a search will be performed.
- Type the initial character(s) of the value to be located. The nearest row that contains the specified value in the focused column will be located.
- To proceed with the search in the forward direction, press Ctrl + Down Arrow
- To proceed with the search in the backward direction, press Ctrl + Up Arrow
- To erase the previously typed characters in the search string, press BACKSPACE.
- Use Ctrl + End – to go to end of the list
- Use Ctrl + Home – to go to the top of the list
- Use Page Up and Page down to move to next set of data
- In multi column list like account master – use arrows to move right and left.
- Once you are on the desired data – press enter to select it.
- You can also click from mouse to select the data.
- Press Ctrl + F3 to start the dynamic search. Start your search with % for dynamic search.
- Go to the List Editor (Main Menu > S > A > L)
- Select the customer list and make sure that the phone number column is present.