Basically we use the time concept for restaurant sale. A detailed explanation is given below on Date and Time at various places in FusionRetail 6.
In Sale Register:
- Date/Time Out - Date and Time of Table Finish.
- Date/Time In - Date and Time of first leave from any table.
- Date - Date of first leave from any table.
- Time - Time of first leave from any table.
In Sale Account Ledger (F R L):
- Date - Same as Sale Date in Sale Register and Date of first leave from any table.
Date & Time in Print-Out:
- Receipt Bill Date and Time - Date and Time of first leave from any table.
- KOT Date and Time - Real time Date and Time for both Print-Out and Report.
- You can not modify “Date/Time In”, “Date/Time Out” and “Time” in Sale Register.
- However, you can modify Sale Date from Restaurant Sale Display or Sale Register. Subsequently respective voucher date of Sale Account Ledger will also be changed accordingly.
For more detail please check the links given below;
How do I change the date of the of an existing sale bill?
How to see combined transactions of all users in Restaurant Display?