Customer has booked 5 tables for his birthday party. For the each tables order has to be booked separately and KOT is be printed accordingly. But at the time of bill printing, only one compact bill is required for all of the five tables in the name of the customer.
- From main menu go to the Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S > T > T)
- Take orders for all of the five tables as usual
- Open all of the tables except where the organiser of the party is sited
- Press M or click on the “ M Move Table” button (for all tables except where the organiser is sited)
- Enter table number where organiser of the party is sited
- Then system will ask “Table ‘1’ is already in use, do you want to join tables ‘7’ and ‘1’ = Yes / No”. Where table ‘1’ is the table where organiser is sited and table ‘7’ other table booked by the organiser for his birthday party. Select Yes here to join the bill amount of both of the tables.
- Subsequently, status of the source tables will be changed to “Join” and colour will be changed accordingly to blue
- Do the same process for each and every table but except the table where organiser himself is sited
- At last open the table where organiser is sited
- If require select name of the customer using “C Set Customer” button
- Then click Tender and Finish
- Consequently, a compact bill will be printed for the all five tables.
Image Summary: Table 2, 6 and 7 are joined with table 1. In this scenario table 1 may be considered where organiser of the party is sited. And table 2, 6 and 7 may be considered as other tables booked by the organiser for his birthday party.
Note: During move table if it finds destination table is vacant then Move Table will happen else it will ask to join two tables.