A customer placed an order in a restaurant but due to much delayed service the customer withdrew the order. The operator has to cancel the order with the help of Cancellation Reasons.
Step1: Creating Cancellation Reasons
- Please use the following link to create a proper cancellation reason as per your requirement
Step2: Using Cancellation reason after tendering.
- Go to Main Menu > Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S > T > T)
- Open a Table (In case of Table Mode)
- Select some Products.
- Press Tender.
- Press ‘V Void Check’ button.
- Select proper Cancellation Reason from the list.
- Press Finish button.
For more details please visit: