This issue is little bit confusing to me. Which preview are you talking about?
- If you are using Sale preview of A4 sized bill, then open the sale memo and again save it. It will automatically generate the print preview.
- If you are talking about the Sale register, then go to Main Menu > Sale Management > Reports > Sale Register(S>R>S) and open the report.
- If you want to see the Sale bill preview after every sale, please use the following steps…
- Go to Main Menu > Sales Management > Transaction > Sales Invoice (POS)(S>T>S)
- Press Alt + O (open options)
- Set “Select type of Printing=Window”
- Set “Auto Preview after Save (POS)=Yes ”
- Press Alt + W (open window print setting option)
- In Format Files field Select a suitable format file from the list mentioned below
- Now after every sale it will automatically show you the sale bill preview in A4 format.