Answer: Please use the following steps to use apply logic with Set of Matrix relation of a product during purchase.
Step1: Create a matrix relation for the product
- Please use the following link to have more details on creating matrix relation.
Step2: Creating purchase entry with apply logic
- Go to Main Menu > Purchase Management > Transaction > Purchase Invoice (P > T > P)
- Select Supplier Name and other details.
- Go to Product field
- Alt + L
- Select that product for which, you created a matrix relation of sizes.
- Enter details of Purchase Rate, Mark Up, Percent-, Percent+, MRP etc.
- Press Ok.
- Come to the Quantity field of every column.
- Enter the quantities.
- Enter discount (if required)
- Go to Color field
- Press Alt + L.
- Select Color from the list.
- Go to Design field.
- Type the Design manually.
- Press Ctrl + A from your keyboard to apply logic on this purchase entry
- A new pop up window will appear
- Enter the difference amount
For more information please visit