Scenario: I am using Lot number in UDF (User defined field) now I want to create a scheme on product of a specific Lot. How can I sort/filter the products of that specific Lot Number from all the products available in the list?
Please follow the steps given below to learn how to sort/filter products according to UDF while creating a Scheme.
Step1: Creating Lot Number as UDF.
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > User Define Fields (T >A > F)
- Set “Module = Product Master”
- Come to Caption field.
- Type LOT NUMBER.
Step2: Adding UDF in List Editor
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > List Editor (T > A > L)
- Set “List Name = Product List”
- Set “Display Width = Double”
- Come to Column Name.
- Alt + L
- Select Product Name from the list.
- Insert appropriate width in the Width column.
- Repeat step4 to step6 to select Sub Group and Field1 from the list similarly.
Step3: Creating the Scheme
- Go to Main Menu>Master Data Management>Inventory>Scheme & Promotion (M > I > S)
- Type Scheme Name.
- Set “Discount Type = BuyX GetY”
- Set proper Date in Date From and Date To fields.
- Set proper Time in Time From and Time To fields.
- Select Weekdays
- Press Enter
- Alt +L
- Select required Days.
- Select Locations.
- Press Enter.
- Alt + L
- Select required Location.
- Come to Products.
- Alt + L.
- Click on the filter box beside LOT NUMBER in the Product list.
- Tick the specific LOT NUMBER.
- Press Ok.
- The software displays the list of products under that specific LOT NUMBER group.
- Press F3 to select all.
- Press OK.
For more information please visit: