You can pass details like Transport No / Policy No in Sale Invoice (Scan POS) by using User Defined Fields (UDF). This task can be accomplished in two steps given below.
- Go to Settings > Application Settings > User Defined Fields (T > A > F)
- Select “Sales” from the list
- Go to ‘Caption’ field
- Type ‘Transport No.’as‘Caption’
- Alt + L in the Input Method
- Select ‘String’ from list
- Set ‘List Name = None’
- Save (F10).
- Go to Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Scan POS) (S > T> S)
- Scan products (or select from the list by pressing Alt + L)
- Alt+U(or you may use ‘–U UDF’ button) it will open User Defined Field window.
- Enter detail in‘Transport No.’
By using these options you can pass any information like Transport No / Policy No. when making a sale entry.
For more details please visit: