Explanation: In Sale - I have created a UDF called "Collection Agent" with “Type = List”. I also created a New List as “Collection Agent.”
Now how to create List of "Collection Agent" to be used in Sales entry?
Please use the following steps to implement this feature…
Step 1: Creating a UDF for Sale
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > User Define Fields (T> A> F)
- Alt + L.
- Select ‘Sales’ from the list
- In Field1 type name of that field (as Collection Agent).
- In Input method, select 'List' from the list
- Press CTRL + N in "List Name" field
- Create a new list as "Collection Agent List"
Step2: Creating list values for Collection Agent List
- Go to Main Menu>Master Data Management>Inventory>Matrix List (M> I> M)
- In Name field, enter value for "Collection Agent List"
- In list name select "Collection Agent List" from the list
- To enter more values in "Collection Agent List" repeat step 2 to 4
Step3: Using the UDF list in sale
- Go to Main Menu > Sales Management > Transaction > Sales Invoice (POS) (S> T> S)
- Scan items
- Alt + U (or you may use ‘–U UDF’ button)
- It will open UDF window
- In Collection Agent field (created in step 1), press ALT + L. It will open a list of available values. You can find all the entered values in this list.
- Select the desired value from the list.
For more details please visit: