Scenario: The Chartered Accountant will Audit my business. How to do that in the software?
Audit is an examination and verification of a company's financial and accounting records and supporting documents by a professional, such as a Certified Public Accountant.
Please follow the steps given below to implement the task.
Step1: Passing Audit Remark
- Go to Main Menu > Purchase Management > Reports > Purchase Register (P > R > P)
- Press At + F10
- Write remarks in the Audit Remarks box.
- Press OK.
- Press Alt + F3.
- Select “Audit Date, Audit Location, Audit, Remarks and Audit User” from column chooser.
- Save the Layout.
- If you want the voucher to be unaudited, select the voucher and press Alt + F10.
- Once a voucher is audited it cannot be deleted or modified.
- It can be used as a security measure as a new designation control has been added for Audit and UN Audit of vouchers.
For more information please visit: