The time consuming process is to find out all the bills containing the items without tax and correcting the problem by update tax and then saving.
RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 helps you to quickly find and update such bill. All you have to do is,
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Inventory > Product Management (M>I>P)
- Rectify the product master to apply correct Vat on the product range.
- Go to Main Menu> Settings > Database Maintenance > Update Tax (T>D>T)
- Input ‘From Date’
- Input ‘To Date’
- Select Location Name
- Go to ‘Voucher Name’ field
- Alt + L
- Select Voucher Name from the list.
- Go to ‘Tax Type’ field
- Alt + L
- 10. Select Tax Type from the list.
- 11. Go to ‘Update in MOP’ field
- 12. Alt + L
- 13. Select MOP name from the list, for which you need to update the tax.
- 14. Press ‘Alt + U’ (or you may also use ‘-U Update’ button).
- 15. It will update the tax automatically
After update it will show the old and new bill amount and tax amount.
For more details please visit: