You may require emergency data backup in following situations
- The OS is corrupt or system is not booting
- The OS is running but FusionRetail 6 is not starting up
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express is not present.
- You do not know how to use SQL Server Management Studio Express to take backup.
Please use the following steps to take emergency backup of FusionRetail 6 data in case of emergency
First we have to stop the SQL Server if that is running. For stopping the SQL use the following step.
- Go to Start > Run > Type net stop mssql$rancelabsse
- Copy the data directory of the FusionRetail 6 database. (Usually C:\FusionRetail6\Data)
- Make sure that the data files with extension .MDF and .LDF is present
** Once You have copied the above files to another computer or any safe place…
- Install and Run FusionRetail 6
- Use "Attach Database" option in Database Manager to attach this MDF file.
For more detail please visit: