Please use the following steps to import opening stock through Excel file….
Step1: Create an Excel file of Opening stocks with the following columns.
|Brand||used to define product brand|
|Department||used to define product Department|
|Field1 to Field6||used for Product matrix (as defined by you in FusionRetail 6)|
|Location||used to define product Location|
|Matrix Name||used to define product Matrix Name (you can select predefined matrixes as General Product, Garment Product, IT Product, Food Product etc). If you need any user define matrix then please recreate the same in the software prior to import.|
|MRP||used to define product MRP|
|Print Name||used to define product Print Name|
|Product Group Name||used to define Product Group Name|
|Product Name||used to define Product Name|
|Product Child ID||used to define Product Child ID|
|ProductID||used to define ProductID|
|Purchase Rate||used to define Product Purchase rate|
|Qty||used to define Product Qty|
|Sale Rate||used to define Product's Sale Rate|
|Sub Group||used to define Product Sub Group|
|Tax at Purchase||used to define Product’s Purchase Tax (have to define in FusionRetail 6 Prior to import)|
|Tax at Sale||used to define Product’s Sale Tax (have to define in FusionRetail 6 Prior to import)|
|Unit Name||used to define Unit Name|
|UPC/EAN||used to define UPC/EAN|
|UDF1 - UDF10||10 User Defined fields to add additional information|
|PM Field1 - PM Field10||10 User Defined fields to add additional information with product master|
|User defined code||used to define Product’s User defined code|
|Warehouse name||used to define Warehouse name
Step2: Import opening stock in FusionRetail 6
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Import & Export > Import Data(T>I>I)
- Set “Import As = Opening Stock”
- Select File Type from the list
- Set “Data include Header row = yes”
- Browse and select the excel file in File Name field.
- Now map all the columns of the Excel file with the system defined ones.
- Press Alt + I from your key board to start the import.
- Importing from excel file will create different number of Memos.
- One Memo can contain 100 Product with Child.
- Location will not be created from Opening Import File. So you have to use the Locations already created in FusionRetail 6.
- Voucher No, User ID or any Options will be created as per Current User Setup.
- If the excel file contains some new Products, FusionReatil 6 will directly create them in database (Including Brand, Subgroup, Group..., if you selected).
- If it is branch location then no master will be created from import file. Only transaction will be created.
In Case Of Products:
- If Product Id selected in column List then FusionRetail 6 will take it as 1st preference.
- If both "Product Name" and "Product ID" Present in File then FusionRetail 6 will take "Product ID" directly. If "Product Id" not found then FusionRetail 6 will Create Product with that "Product Name" and "Product ID".
- If only "product name" present in the file, then FusionRetail 6 will take "product id" from database. If no product found then new "product" will be created.
- If "User Defined Code" Selected in column List Then FusionRetail 6 will take that as 2nd preference after "Product ID".
- If both "Product Name" and "User Defined Code" are present in the file then FusionRetail 6 will take "User Defined Code" directly.
- If both "Product ID" and "User Defined Code" are present in file then FusionRetail 6 will take "Product ID" directly.
- If both "Product Name", "ProductID" and "User Defined Code" Selected then FusionRetail 6 will take "Product ID". ( In that case no new product will be created)
- If only "Product ID" is selected, but no such Product ID present in your Database then that Data will not be imported. Check Your "Error.log" file for more information.
- UPC/EAN codes can also be added. if UPC/EAN is duplicate then FusionRetail 6 will take "Product ID" by default.
- "ProductChildId" can also be created from file. In that case "Product Id" and "LocationCode" need to available in database. If, Same ProductChildID (11 digit) Found in the database, then FusionRetail 6 will update that.
In Case Of Sale Rate :
- If "Sale Rate" is selected in coulmn list then FusionRetail 6 will take that as 1st preference.
- If "MRP" is not selected then "MRP" will be same as "Sale Rate".
- If "Sale Rate" is not selected and "MRP" is selected, then "Sale Rate" will be same as "MRP".
- If both "Sale Rate" and "MRP" are present then it will work separately
- "MarkUp" and "Margin" will be auto calculated.
- No "+%" and "-%" will be auto calculated.
In Case Of Matrix:
- "Matrix Name" should be Pre defined. No new Matrix will be created from Import file (Ex: Garment Products, General Products etc.)
- You have to predefine your List1, List2, List3 should be Pre defined at Matrix Setup.
For more detail please visit: http://www.rancelab.com/help/fr6_import_data.htm