Step 1: Download the drivers:
- Download Fr6ThirdPartyDrivers.exe from here.
- Run the above file to extract its content to C:\FusionRetail6\ or the directory where FR6 is installed. Before extract make sure that all of the applications of Fr6 are closed.
- Plug in your UpekEikon scanner to a USB port. It will ask for driver. Please use the path C:\FusionRetail6\Fr6ThirdPartyDrivers\UpekEikon\ or the path where it is extracted.
- Please note that the blue lED will be lighted until a correct driver is found and device is ready. This lED will then turns off and will be on while working with FR6.
RanceLab® FusionRetail™6 Third Party Drivers: These drivers are required by RanceLab® FusionRetail™6 to integrate some devices. It installs all the necessary drivers and dll files required to integrate 3rd party devices. Please choose the installed folder of FR6 during the installation.
Step 2: Edit C:\FusionRetail6\FR6.CreditCard.xml file:
- Open C:\FusionRetail6 \FR6.CreditCard.xml by right clicking and open in Notepad.
- Go to the bottom of the file.
- And then type the following changes as shown in the picture below, please skip this if the changes already exist.
Step 3: Enrolment of employees with Finger Print Scanner:
- Go to "Employee Master" (E> M> E).
- Create the employee master and save.
- Again select the created employee in modify mode by pressing 'Alt + L'.
- Press 'Alt + F' or click on “-F Finger Scan” button to enroll the employee.
- Now it will bring you to Enrollment screen.
- Then tell the employee to keep continue to swipe his/her finger in the direction of arrow of the Finger Print Scanner till the scan process completes 100%.
- Once scan process completes successfully then click "Yes" and save employee master.
Step 4: Setting up Attendance Voucher option:
- Go to the "Attendance Voucher" (E> T> A).
- Press 'Alt + O'.
- Set Finger Print at “Method of Input” field.
- Press 'Alt + S' to save the changes.
Step 5: Enter daily attendance using Finger Print device:
- Go to the "Daily Attendance" (E> T> D).
- You will get "Scan Your Finger" screen.
- Now tell the employee to swipe his/her finger once in the direction of arrow of the Finger Print scanner.
Every employee need to swipe his/her finger twice in a day. Swipe first time while entering into the office and swipe last while leaving out of the office.