- Go to "Holidays" (M> P> H).
- Select the location in “Location” field for which you are preparing the Holiday list.
- Set year in “For the Year” field for which you are preparing the holiday list.
- Now type the names of each Holiday along with From and To date range.
- Press 'Alt + S' to save.
- For your different locations you can create different holiday lists.
- While generating attendance for a day it will check and skip holiday dates mentioned for the location and count them as present for all.
Buttons in "Holidays" Master are explained in Employee Master.