- A blank field has been added in the Tax column of Price List. If the tax field is blank then take tax from respective menu or product. Sale Invoice (Touch POS) takes tax from Menu and Sale Invoice (Scan POS) takes tax from product.
- New field “Can Change Container Weight” has been added in the Product Management > Other Information. Set "Can Change Container Weight = Yes" if you want to allow change in container weight during transaction else set "No".
- Set "Edit After Bill Print = No" in the Designation Setup > Change Action Control, to restrict bill editing after bill print in the Sale Invoice (Touch POS). In that case no other buttons will work except "Tender" and "Finish" button. If you try to edit then following message will prompt "Bill is already printed, Editing not allowed".
- New field “Consolidate Qty of similar Items = Yes / No” has been added in the Sale Option. If this is “No” then on every scan of same item (same code) new item line will be populated. Whereas “Yes” will work as usual, in case of same item (same code) only quantity will be increased.
- New field “Consolidate Item Quantity = Yes / No” has been added in the Sale POS Print Option under general bill print section. Set this “Yes” to print consolidate item quantity else set “No”. If this option is “No” then container will not work.
- Example 1: When Consolidate Item Quantity= Yes: I have taken Kingfisher Premium 2Qty on first leave and 3Qty on 2nd leave, now in Receipt it will print like follows: 5 Kingfisher Premium
- Example 2: When Consolidate Item Quantity= No: I have taken Kingfisher Premium 2Qty on first leave and 3Qty on 2nd leave, now in Receipt it will print like below:
2 Kingfisher Premium
3 Kingfisher Premium
- New field “Print Forced Question Quantity = Yes / No” has been added in the Sale POS Print Option under Touch POS Receipt, KOT Print and Coupon Print section. Set this option “Yes” to print Forced Question quantity.
- New fields “Header Food (Bold)” and “Head Drink (Bold)” have been added in the Sale POS Print Option. Use these fields to print header for “Food Type” and “Drink Type” respectively if “T Print By Type” button is used in the Touch POS Tender Screen.
- Now on you can set station wise sale voucher type which helps you to run menu station wise. For this purpose new field “Sale Voucher” has been added in the Station Setup. If this is “[None]” then default voucher type will be same as per the logged in user else voucher type selected in station will be default.