Important Information: This release requires SQL Server 2008 or higher.
If you are using SQL Server 2005, then you need to upgrade to SQL Server 2008.
You can download SQL Server 2008 from here.
Transaction (Retail & Restaurant)
- Enable product child in Sale Invoice (Touch POS).
- Auto upgrade of card type(s) based on points earned by the customer.
- New button “^E Bulk Email” added in the Customer List. Use this to send bulk email to the customers same as "-E Bulk Email" button in the Voucher Entry > Display screen.
- Join two or more tables to get compact group billing.
- Calculate conversion based on Alternate Quantity and Stock Quantity entered during the Purchase transaction.
- Show supplier wise contractual price and products only during the Purchase transaction.
- User Defined Fields have been added for the Bank Reconciliation Statement. Use these fields to enter details like Cheque No, IFSC Code, MICR Code etc.
- New button “-N Container” has been added in the Physical Stock Taking transaction. This is used to auto calculate Nett weight only, however Container Stock Report will not be affected. For more detail about container please visit: Container Master.
- If you sale Service Item of Club or Amusement Park from the Sale Invoice (Touch POS) then it will print validity say “Subscription Validity 25-Aug-2014” automatically. You just need to set field “Item Remark” in the design file.
- New button “-V Room View” has been added in the Room Status. It shows visual representation of the status of Reserved, Checked-in, Pending Check-out, Vacant and Out of Order rooms.
- Set “Send Email = Yes / No” and “Send SMS = Yes / No” in the Customer Master > Other Information to allow / block auto email or sms.
- Set “Show Stock on Challan Date = Yes” in the Stock Statement option then Purchase Challan date will be treated as actual stock in date else set No then Purchase Invoice date will be treated as actual stock in date. Stock aging will be calculated accordingly.
- New button “-D Detail” has been added in the Work Order Analysis report. Use this to see all of the transactions related to the selected Work Order.
- New button “-A Bill Adj” has been added in the Trail Balance for automatic adjust the bill wise reference on FIFO basis. It will work only on group "Sundry Creditors" and "Sundry Debtors" if "Bill wise Detail is set to Yes" in the Account Ledger master.
- New button “^R Columnar” has been added in the Tax Register. In the Tax Register > Press ALT + S or ALT + P > Press CTRL + T > Press CTRL + R. Use this to show columnar report in pivot.