Transaction (Retail & Restaurant)
- Now onward you can redeem CRM Points in Sale Order transaction. New mode of payment “CRM Point Redeem” has been added as default for this purpose, you just need to set this at "Mode of Payment" field in the Sale Order Option. Redemption of CRM Points will be done in similar manner as in the Sale Invoice (Scan POS). However, during the sale order system will not generate CRM Points. CRM Points will only be earned when subsequent Sale Invoice generated against the Sale Order.
- Scheme & Promotion and Combo are now applicable in the Sale Order, based on “Apply Scheme & Combo” is set to Yes / Ask / No in the Sale Order Option. New buttons “^S Updt Scheme” and “-F Combo Offer” also added in the Sale Order. If the Scheme or Combo is applied in the Sale Order then no other Scheme or Combo will be applicable in any circumstances during the subsequent sale against the order.
- New option “Prompt for Z Report = No / Close Batch + Print / Close Batch Only” has been added in the Sales Option.
- No = Neither the Batch will be closed nor the Z Report will be printed after entering closing cash in the POS screen.
- Close Batch + Print = Batch will be closed and also Z Report will be printed after entering closing cash in the POS screen.
- Close Batch Only = Only Batch will close, no Z Report will be printed after entering closing cash in the POS screen.
- New column Against Memo has been added in the Receive from Customer transaction, which enables you to track the sale bills. Press ALT + L here to get the list of the sale vouchers entered for the selected customer.
- Reservations for F & B has been enhanced with better analytical effects.