- Now you can set FTP options for selective locations
- You can check Total sale transaction amount directly on sale screen
- Offline location Data import process has been simplified
- Check if the customer is allowed for credit sale or not, directly on the sale screen.
- Now you can copy a journal entry to create a duplicate entry from that.
- Now maintaining product tax according to their sub group is more easier.
- Open selective menus for respective layout.
- Now software will automatically alert you if you want to add or delete item from a done soon table
- Now software will automatically request you for seat number after opening a table in Touch POS module
- Now you can print MRP on KOT
- The printing order in KOT has been changed to increase the readability of the document.
- Previously it was = QTY Rate Item Description
- Now it will be = QTY Item Description Rate
- Print the table number in the Coupon
- New “Warehouse” variable added in window mode printing.
- Now print statements of multiple customers in bulk
- Check the status of the table from KOT
- Now you can print Waiter name in the header portion of the KOT
- Now view your reports as per the layout name, given by you.
- Message language changed in log files to make it more understandable.
- The log in screen has a complete new look now.
- Now splash screen will load quickly than previous version. It will also show information of component, getting loaded.
- The ML Status is now having a new name as “Multilocation Data Status”
- New Columns Added in Multilocation Data Status:
Data received from other locations via FTP which are in the database table
Data send to other Locations via FTP which are in the database table
Local Files to Import
Files pending in the Import folder of the Local system
Local files to Export
Files pending in the Emport folder of the Local system
Numbers of Files present in FTP folder
FTP Oldest Time
Time, when the file is being uploaded in the FTP Folder (Standard American Time)
FTP Latest Time
Latest time (Standard American Time)
Diff In Hrs
Difference of "FTP Oldest Time" and "FTP Latest Time"
New Button Added Multilocation Data Status
- [Alt + F] = FTP status. It opens the Root folder in the server. You can check from the software itself the status of the files in the server.