We are happy to announce the availability of RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 Standalone Installer with Release 1.425. The size of this installer is just 230 MB as compared to 341 MB of the previous installer with release 318. It includes SQL Server 2008 Express edition which allows the database size up to 8 GB as compared to 4 GB data limit with SQL Server 2005 Express edition. The installer also includes Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and supports 32-bit and 64- bit systems. The demo database is also enhanced along with some useful report views.
Where to get it from?
This installer is available as standard offering at the download section of our web site www.rancelab.com. Just fill up a form and follow the instructions. If you find any difficulty in downloading, please feel free to call on us at +919831926662 or email at email@example.com and request for a FREE CD.
The installer includes the following
- RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 Release 184.108.40.2065
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 R2 Express Edition
- Microsoft Point of Service for .NET v1.11
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3.
- 32-bit and 64-bit systems: Computer with Intel or compatible 2 GHz or faster processor (Intel i3 with 2 GHz or faster is recommended). Minimum of 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended). 5 GB of available hard disk space.
- SQL Related: The installer automatically installs SQL Server with the instance name RanceLab2008 and the SA user is enabled with either a blank or strong123*** password. If you wish to set a blank password for the SA user then use the following at command prompt > sqlcmd -S .\RanceLab2008 -E -Q "alter login sa with password= '', check_expiration=off, check_policy=off".
- Reboot: A reboot might be required in some of the system. If the .NET framework 1.1 or 2.0 is not found in the system, the installer might ask for a reboot after it installs .NET framework 4.0. Please make sure to reboot at this point. The older frameworks generally get installed during some application installations. You might face this on a fresh system where just the OS is installed.
- Microsoft® Windows® Installer (MSI) 4.5: It is required by SQL Server 2008 R2 installer. If you find problem related to SQL Server installation then please download it from here > http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8483
- Managment Studio: You might want to download Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Management Studio Express (SSMSE). Please chekout http://www.rancelab.com/faq/solution_id_1696.html.
- Blank and DemoDB are SQL 2008 DBs: These DB's are not compatible with SQL Server 2005. So please install SQL 2008 during the installation of FR6.
- While installing on Windows XP SP3, it may ask for “Windows Installer 4.5”. After installation of the same it needs a restart. Failing to restart the computer at this time may result in following error which flashed for fraction of second.
The following error occurred:
A computer restart is required: You must restart this computer before you continue to install SQL Server.
Error result: -2067919934
Result facility code: 1214
Result error code: 3010
Please review the summary.txt log for further details