Other items as Group Name,Address etc. are getting saved but only Accout Name has the problem. (All the permission for modifications at Global setting and user settings are properly defined).
In FusionRetail6 Is it possible to modify masters in branch location. Use the following link to get the details.
- In this way you can modify your masters in branch.
- But the unique field can’t be modified.
- e.g account name - in account master,
- e.g. product name, UPC / EAN , UDC in Product Master
- e.g. customer card ID, in Customer Master
- Option is just a master - So we can change the option in branch.
- You can modify printer setting in branch
- You can modify designations, and user masters, customer masters etc.
- If your branch is connected with HO through FTP changes will be automatically affect the HO database, else you have to transfer data manually.