This message is coming due to network sharing problem. Fusionretail6 automatically make the FR6Share folder as a shared folder. If any how the sharing is blocked use the following steps to resolve the problem…
Sharing a folder in Windows XP
- Go to Fusionretail6 folder
- Right Click on the FR6Share folder
- Click on Sharing and Security, it will open a new window.
- Click on ‘Share this Folder’
- Click on ‘Permissions’ button
- Check all the ‘Allow’ Boxes in ‘Permissions for everyone’
- Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’
- Again Click on ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’ in ‘FR6Share Properties’ Page
- For more detail on folder sharing in Windows XP please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304040
Note: Please contact your hardware technician if there is any problem regarding file sharing and network access.
Please also Visit :