Please use the following steps to configure FusionRetail6 with Samsung Ethernet printer.
Step1: Install the Bixolon Ethernet configuration Driver
- Please use the following link to install and configure the Bixolon Ethernet configuration Driver
- Installing SamSung Bixolon Ethernet configuration Driver and IP port set up
Step2: Set Up in OPOS Driver
- Install the OPOS driver
- Go to Start > All Program >BIXOLON OPOS Driver and execute OPOS setup utility. It will open the following screen
- Click on Add Printer (P) button in the Left side pane.
- Select the Printer from the list and click on Next button
- Select Ethernet in Port setting option
- Give Local Device Name(LDN).
- Give IP and Port
- Press the Check Health button. It will lead to the following screen.
Step3: Set Up in FusionRetail6
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Station Setup (T>A>S).
- Select the current station name from list.
- Set the focus to Bill Printer.
- Press Ctrl+N.
- Write the Local Device Name(LDN) (same as provided in OPOS driver setup) as device name
- Select OPOS as Driver Type.
- Save and Exit.
- Select the Bill Printer name from the list and save.
For more detail please visit: