Please use the following steps to configure FusionRetail6 with an Samsung Ethernet printer.
Step1: Install the Ethernet configuration Driver and setup the IP port
- Please use the following link to install and configure the Bixolon Ethernet configuration Driver
Step2: Setting up the Generic Text printer for DOS mode printing
- Install a Generic Text printer in the local PC
- Open the Properties of that generic text printer
- Open Ports tab
- Click in Add port Button
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port from the list and press the New Port button. It will open a wizard.
- Click the Next button
- Enter the IP address of the printer then click on the next button.
- Click “Next” in the following Window.
- Now click on the “Finish" button
- The property page display again with the New IP port (selected) Click on the “Apply” button.
- Now click on the Printer Command tab (OPTIONAL)
- You can put the following codes in the boxes (OPTIONAL)
- Begin Print Job:
- <1B><21><10> Make print Large Size Or
- <1B><21><00> Make print Normal Size Or
- <1B><21><01> Make print Condensed Size
- End Print Job:
- <1D><56><42><00> Trigger Auto-Cutter Or
- Begin Print Job:
Note: For some printers, you must add <0D> onto the end of each sequence above.
- Click on Apply Button.
- Select The Device Setting Tab and Make all the setting to 6 ¾ Envelope
- Now press Apply and OK
- Go Printing Preferences >Advanced>Paper Size set it as Letter
- Press Ok button
- Make the printer Default
- Give an Test Print and check the printer.
Step3: Set Up in FusionRetail6 For DOS Mode printing
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Application Settings > Station Setup (T>A>S).
- Select the current station name from list.
- Set the focus to Bill Printer.
- Press Ctrl+N.
- Provide a device name
- Select DOS as Driver Type.
- Set the printer port as default
- Save and Exit.
- Select the Bill Printer name from the list and save
Note: Now your Ethernet printer is ready to print with FusionRetail6.
For more detail please visit: