Scenario: I want to send the account detail/transaction statement of my customer to them.
Answer: Please use the following steps.
Step1: Creating a customer with account
- Go to Main > Master Data Management > Others > Customer Master (M > O > C)
- Enter customer details.
- Set “Allow Credit Sale = Yes”
- Go to “Account” field
- Press “Ctrl + N” to create a new account for the customer (or press Alt + L to select an account for the customer).
- Pressing Ctrl +N will lead you to the account creation screen
- Enter the account name
- Set “Group Name = Sundry Debtors”
- Enter the email ID
- Enter other details
- Save account master
- Save the customer master
- Repeat the above mentioned steps to create more customers.
Step2: Now create various types of transactions (as Sale, Sale Return etc.) on that particular customer.
Step3: Printing the transactions reports in bulk
- Go to Main Menu > Financial Management > Transaction > Voucher Entry (F > T > V)
- Press Alt +D, it will open the display screen
- Now, press Ctrl + B (or you may also use ‘^B Bulk Print’ button). It will open bulk print screen
- Enter the date range in “Date From” and “Date To” field
- Go to ‘Name’ Field
- Press Alt + L
- Select customer names from the list for whom you want to print the transaction details
- Press Alt + P (or yo0u can also use ‘-P Bulk Print’ button on the screen)
- It will generate a single print preview with statements of all the selected accounts.
- Take a print out of the preview or save it in various formats for other use.
For more details please visit: