We have a Combo Offer of 3 items.
For example: Diwali Special Combo
- 1 x Paneer 200 Gm + (SP Rs.40.00, Offer Price Rs.35.00)
- 1 x Desi Ghee 1 Ltr + (SP Rs.270.00, Offer Price Rs.242.00)
- 1 x Mango Rush 200 Ml (SP Rs.25.00, Offer Price Rs.22.00)
In order to get every combo products populated in one go during sale please follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Create the Combo Master:
- From main menu go to the Combo Master (M > F > B)
- Create Combo Master as shown in the picture below:
Step 2: Sale Combo Offer:
- From main menu go to the Sale Invoice (Scan POS) (S > T > S) OR Sale Invoice Touch POS (S > T > T)
- Press ALT + F or click “-F Combo Offer” button
- All active Combo Offer(s) will be displayed in the Combo list
- Select desired Offer from the list
- All the products available in the selected combo will be populated automatically for sale.
- It will show the Combo in list if all the items in the Combo Master is set to "And" at "And/Or" column.
- In case Sale Invoice (Scan POS) (S > T > S), it will populate all the products available in Combo Offer based on FIFO method.
- In case Sale Invoice (Scan POS) (S > T > S), it is just like scanning the items, so negative stock and other check will work as usual.
- In case Sale Invoice Touch POS (S > T > T), all the Combo products must be present in the Current Menu.
- In case Sale Invoice Touch POS (S > T > T), Forced Question(s) attached with the Combo products in the Current Menu will not be populated automatically, you have to add those seperately.
- This is also available in the Sale Return (Credit Note). Press ALT + F or click “-F Combo Offer” button there.