Scenario: In my Bar and Restaurant, customers wants separate bills for drinks and foods. Is it possible to maintain in RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6?
RanceLab® FusionRetail™ 6 has introduced a new feature using which you can print separate bills for eatable items and drink items. Please follow the steps given below to implement.
Step1: Setting option in Menu
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > F&B > Menu Management (M > F > M)
- Alt + L.
- Select Menu from the list.
- Come to Type field in the Product section.
- Select the Items.
- Alt + L.
- Set “Type = Food” for eatable/food items
- Set “Type = Drink” for drink items.
Step2: Printing bills according to type.
- Go to Main Menu > Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S > T > T)
- Open a Table [In case you are running table mode.]
- Select some Drink items and Eatable items.
- Press ‘T’ (or you can use “T Print By Type” button, from the screen).
- Software will print two separate bills for drinks and Foods (the bill of Drink items will have a ‘#D’ suffix in the memo number. The bill of Food items will have a ‘#F’ suffix in the memo number).
- Check the separate bills.
- Software will print a final bill, containing all the products.
For more information please visit: