I sold an item from HO with a code 00A10001001
Now the customer wants to return that item (sale return) in one of my branch, is it possible?
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Inventory > Location Master (M> I> L)
- Select HO/Root
- Press Ctrl + N in "Data sending rule" option
- Create a new Data sending rule for branches as "Branch to branch"
- Go to "Sync Data to" fields
- Select all branches in all fields
- Now all branches will receive data of all branches
- Now if you want to take sale return in another branch, ask customer from which branch he purchased that item
- In sale return screen select that location, using F12
- Take return, it will update corresponding branch and HO
- This is the only option available now. But whenever we create any transaction it will create files for every branches and HO.
If we have 10 branches, then
- For 1 transaction it will create 10 files for 10 branches,
- For 10 transactions it will create 10x10 = 100 files for 10 branches,
- For 100 transactions it will create 100x10 = 1000 files for 10 branches,
- For 1000 transactions it will create 1000x10 = 10000 files for 10 branches,
- Increase in transaction may decrease file upload and download speed
This type of action is working properly if we use “Method of communication is = FTP”
Note: Same type of Data synchronisation required if you want to exchange a product, purchased by the customer from a different location/branch.