Different product name can be printed in bill receipt for an item by following these steps:
- Go to Master Data Management > Inventory > Product Management (M> I> P)
- Select any existing item from the list or create a new item.
- Set “Other Information= Yes”
- Set “Print Name (Other)= any other name” that you want to print only in bill receipt
- Save product master.
- Go to Sale Management > Transaction > Sale Invoice (Touch POS) (S> T> T)
- Open any table.
- Select the item for which you have given a different print name in Other Information.
- Click on “Finish” button.
- Press R (or Use “R Print Bill 1” button)
Note: It will print bill receipt for the item with a different product name without affecting any other transaction/master detail.