Step 1: Create 2 different menus with different prices but same items
- Go to Main Menu > Master data management > F&B > Menu management (M> F > M)
- Create a menu (as ‘Dining Menu’).
- Create another menu but with different price (As “Normal Menu”)
Step 2 : Create different Voucher Type and add Menu with that voucher type
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > Accounts > Voucher Type [M > A > V]
- Set “Voucher Name = Dining voucher”
- Set “Voucher Type =Sale”
- Set “Starting Number = 1”
- Set “Prefix = Dv” (if required, it will help to track the bills)
- Set “Number System = Yearly”
- Set “Voucher Option = Yes”
- Go to "Mode of Payment field" and select cash and credit card as per your requirement.
- Set “Type of operation = Table Mode”
- 10. Go to "Menu" field, enter Effective date, time, layout and set menu as Dinning Menu
- 11. Save
Step 3 : Creating another voucher type
- Use steps mentioned in step no 2 to create a new voucher type with the name of “Food Court Voucher”.
- Set “Prefix = Fc” (if required, it will help to track the bills)
- Set “Type of operation = Quick Mode”
- In menu select Food Court Menu
Step 5 : Creating User and adding respective voucher type
- Go to Main Menu > Master data Management > Others > User Set up [ M > O > U ]
- Set “User Name = Dininguser”
- Enter other details
- Go to “Sale” field
- Alt + L
- select “Dining Voucher” from the list
- Repeat the above mentioned steps to create user for food court (“Foodcourtuser”)
Now, whenever Dininguser logs in, in the software “Dining voucher” will be activated with higher product price and whenever Foodcourtuser logs in, in the software “Food Court voucher” will be activated with lower product price.
For more details please visit: