- FAQ Home
- Purchase Management
- Sales Management
- Warehouse Management
- Financial Management
- Customer Relationship
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Master Data Management
- Release Notes
Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- Allow Restaurant Menus to be used on desired weekdays only, unusable for other days.
- Join two or more tables to get compact group billing.
- Enable product child in Sale Invoice (Touch POS).
- Print Modifiers and Force Questions in the Coupon.
- Stop printing ZERO Valued items like Modifiers and Force Questions in A4 size invoice.
- Print void items along with cancellation reason in A4 paper format.
- Method of display of Forced Question in Touch POS transaction has been changed from list to grid.
- It should not print void items of Touch POS transaction in windows print
- Is it possible to view KOT in Grid format?
- Know the available stock at Touch POS to restrict excess order