- Barcode Sticker or Label not printing from a computer on the network.
- Displays an error message: Permission Denied.
- Trying to Print Barcodes. It is not responding to the commands.
- Check Printer Status (On/Off).
- Check Printer Cabels.
- Check Printer Port is working or not.
- Check whether FusionRetail is running on the System where Barcode Printer is installed.
- Check TCP/IP settings on Network Adapter. Set it to Static IP Address.
- Check Network settings.
- Create all computers under same Workgroup.
- Check for sharing rights for shared folder (Default C:\FusionRetail\). Shared folder shall have full permission (full access rights).
- Check whether Print Barcode option is set against the product.
- Check Station Setup for Format files and Printer settings.
- Barcode Format file specified is corrupt or the path given is wrong.
- In case during last endavor, Barcode Printing was incomplete due to Load Shedding, Paper out etc then Barcode may not print and/or program may hang. Please check Server Location. By default it is C:\FusionRetail\. Here you will find the folders by the name of Users. Delete all the files from that user’s folder and re-run the application (FRetail.exe).