I have a recipe to create Tartar sauce. I have a product “Grilled Lobstar in Tartar sauce” where I use Tartar sauce as ingredients.
Now I want to create auto consumption of the raw material, used to prepare tartar sauce, after selling the “Grilled Lobstar in Tartar sauce”.
Solution: Please follow the steps given below.
Step2: Creating the recipe for ‘Grilled Lobstar in Tartar sauce’
- Go to Main Menu > Master Data Management > F&B > Product Recipe (BOM) (M > F > R)
- Alt + L.
- Select the ‘Recipe for’ (in this case ‘Grilled Lobstar in Tartar sauce’) from the list.
- Select ingredients in the ‘Product Name’ section
- Come to the bottom of the product Section.
- Alt + L
- Select the ‘Tartar Sauce’ from the list.
- Come to “Is Semi”
- Set “Is Semi = Yes”
Step4: Running the Auto Stock Journal
- Go to Main Menu > Warehouse Management > Transaction > Auto Stock Journal (W > T > A)
- Set the “From” and “To” dates.
- Set “Type = Sale”
- Press Alt + G
Step5: Checking the Stock Register
For more details please visit: