Now we can take orders through phone calls in an entirely new user friendly interface. It will also show you the last order details of that particular customer, if he/she visited previously in your restaurant and you have proper details about him. Please follow the steps given below to accomplish the task.
Step1: Setting the Advanced option in Sale Invoice
- Go to Main Menu > Sales Management > Transaction > Sales Invoice (POS) (S > T > S)
- Press Alt + O.
- Set “Prompt to select Customer on start = Advanced”.
Step2: Transaction in Touch POS
- Go to Main Menu > Sales Management > Transaction > Sales Invoice (Touch POS) (S > T > T)
- Ask customer and enter his/her Mobile number.
- Press Enter. It will lead you to two specific situations…
- The database already have the details about that customer
- If your database already has details about that customer, FusionRetail ™ 6 will show all the details of that particular customer with all the transactions of that particular customer along with the order details against each transaction.
- The customer wants to re-order any previous order
- Select the order from last order details.
- Alt + R (or you may use ‘–R Re Order’ button).
- It will lead you to the order taking screen
- Select any other items if required
- Customer wants to order new items
- Alt + C (or you may use ‘–C Select Cust’ button)
- Enter order
- There is no detail about the customer in your database
- If your database don’t have any details about that customer just enter the details and save it using the ‘–S Save’ button.
- Enter order details
For more information please visit: