Scenario: Customer is sitting in the bar area and now she wants to move to dining area. Can I move the table from bar area layout to dining area layout?
Yes. You can move the table from bar area layout to dining area layout.
- Open a table of bar area layout by clicking on "O Open Table" or Pressing Alt+O
- Take order, then press "L" to get KOT printed and come out of the table
- Next open the table again to shift it to dining area layout
- Press "M" or click on "M Move Table"
- Enter a table name of dining area layout
- Press "L" to exit from the table, now get whole table data shifted.
Similarly you can join two running tables together.
For more detail please check the link is given below;