FusionRetail 6 does not automatically renumber the voucher numbers on deletion of a voucher.
The user has to run the renumbering process manually.
Steps to renumber the voucher numbers:
- Go to Main > Master Data Managment > Accounts > Voucher Type (M > A > V).
- To display the vouchers, press "Alt + D" from the keyboard.
- Select row of the voucher name you want to renumber.
Example : If you want to renumber purchase vouchers then select the purchase voucher row.
- Click '-R Renumber' button or press "Alt + R" to start the renumbering
- Click Yes when ask "Would you like to re-number Voucher?"
- Enter the date from which you want to renumber and then press Enter.
After renumber it will show you a report where you get the old voucher number along with new voucher number.
- It is not possible to renumber voucher of branch location from HO or vice-versa.
- You can renumber the voucher at their respective location and then export the data to HO.