Now you can also import Stouck Journal entries from Excel file. Please use the following steps.
- Create an excel file with the Columns mentioned in the following table.
|Brand||Brand name of the product|
|Department||Department of the product|
|Field1 to Field6||Matrix details as size, color, design etc.|
|Matrix Name||Name of the matrix as Garment Product, General Products, etc|
|MRP||MRP of the product|
|Narration||Narration of the Stock Journal|
|PM Field1 to PM Field 10||User defined fields for Product master import|
|Print Name||Print Name of the Product|
|Product Group Name||Product’s Group Name|
|Product Child ID||Child ID of the product|
|Product ID||Product ID|
|Purchase Rate||Purchase rate of the product|
|Sale Rate||Sale rate of the product|
|Sub Group||Sub group of the product|
|Tax at Purchase||Product’s purchase Tax|
|Tax at Sale||Product’s Sales Tax|
|Type||Provide Type as Production, Consumption, Excess, Shortage or Wastage|
|UDF1 to UDF10||User Defined Fields for Transactions|
|Unit Name||Product’s Unit name as Kg, Gm, Ltr, Mtr etc.|
|UPC/EAN||Universal Code of products|
|User Defined Code||User Defined Code of the products|
|Vch Date||Voucher date of the product|
|Warehouse Name||Warehouse name, for which you are creating stock journal import.|
- Now Go to Main Menu > Settings > Import & Export > Import Data(T> I> I)
- Set “Import As= Stock Journal”
- Select file Type and provide other details
- Select the Excel file in File Name filed
- Map all the columns properly
- Press Alt + I or use “– I Import” button, this will start the import process.
- New Product will be created from here just like "Purchase import" or "Opening Import".
- Product Child will be Imported only when “Type = Production"
- When "Production" is present in your selected file then only "Purchase Rate" and "Sale Rate" selection is mandatory
- If Type is other than "Production" then during Import it will take first available Child
For more details please visit: http://www.rancelab.com/help/fr6_import_data.htm